St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
Lenten services times: 3:45 and 7:00 p.m., with Lenten supper between services.
- February 18: Ash Wednesday with Holy Communion.
- February 25: 7:00 p.m. service only. The Seminary Chorus, no supper.
- March 4: “Anyone Who Sins is a Slave to Sin.” Pastor Marggraf, Faith, Sussex.
- March 11: “Fruits of the Faith Will Be Remembered.” Pastor Andy Fix.
- March 18: “You Will Disown Me.” Pastor Bruce Becker, Time of Grace Ministries.
- March 25: “Faith Can Move Mountains.” Pastor Eric Roecker, Pilgrim, Menomonee Falls.
- Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 8 and 10:30 a.m.