St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
- Maundy Thursday, April 17, 3:45 and 7 p.m. with Holy Communion
- Good Friday, April 18, 1:30 and 7 p.m.
- NO Saturday evening worship service
- Easter Sunday, April 20, 6, 8, and 10:30 a.m. Easter breakfast served between 7 and 10 a.m.
- NO Monday evening worship service