St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
Lenten services times: 3:45 and 7:00 p.m., with Lenten supper between services.
- March 25: “Faith Can Move Mountains.” Pastor Eric Roecker, Pilgrim, Menomonee Falls.
- Maundy Thursday, April 2: 3:45 and 7 p.m. with Holy Communion
- Good Friday, April 3: 1:30 and 7 p.m.
- Easter Sunday, April 5: 6, 8, and 10:30 a.m. with Easter Breakfast
- Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 8 and 10:30 a.m.