St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
Join us for Advent worship:
- Wed., Dec. 17, 3:45 and 7 p.m.
- Wed., Dec. 24, 5 p.m., School Christmas Service
- Wed., Dec. 24, 8 p.m., Candlelight Service
- Thu., Dec. 25, 9:30 a.m., Christmas Day Worship
Weekend services are:
- Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 8 and 10:30 a.m.