St. John's Lutheran Church
St. John's is here to serve you . . .
- Spiritually - Experience family worship, hear and learn practical Bible teaching, and receive forgiveness for guilt.
- Personally - Find help with physical needs, counsel for problems, comfort in sorrow, companionship in loneliness, and fulfillment in life.
- Socially - Find loving people like you, meet new friends, and associate with inspiring people. Then make a difference by serving others and sharing your faith.
Lenten Service Times:
- February 14: 4:00 or 7:00pm
- February 21: 7:00pm only (Seminary Choir)
- February 28: 4:00 or 7:00pm
- March 7: 4:00 or 7:00pm
- March 14: 7:00pm only (Koiné)
- March 21: 4:00 or 7:00pm
- Saturdays 5:30 p.m. (non-traditional service)
- Sundays 8:00 or 10:30 a.m. (traditional service)
- Saturday, 5:30 p.m., non-traditional service
- Sunday, 8 or 10:00 a.m., traditional service
- Monday, 7:00 pm, traditional service