This group includes all adult ladies that are members and want to find a way to use their talents to serve the Lord and the church.
We have several opportunities for a variety of ways to use your talents. Maybe you would like to join our:
In addition to serving opportunities, social events are held three times per year.
- Altar group that preps for communion, our
- Tablecloth group that launders our easy to care for tablecloths used at church functions, or our
- Meals from the Heart group that makes meals to take to members that have had surgery, hospitalization, or a new baby. Maybe you enjoy crafts and would like to join our
- Stamp Camp in making greeting cards for our church rack for sale (projects are predesigned and assembled), or
- Hands to Serve group if you enjoy sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc.
- There is also a group, Serve, Bake, and Cleanup, for church functions and a
- “SON”shine group that sends out monthly cards and notes of encouragement to our shut-ins and people who need our support. You might enjoy learning about home and world missions through our
- LWMS group and attending with them the various local functions or even the National Convention.
- Time commitments vary and you can choose what works for your life. Other opportunities within the congregation for women to serve would be helping to decorate the church for different seasons, serving as a parish nurse, or serving as a wedding coordinator.
In Spring a reNEW U event is held at church with varying topics and social time. In Fall an event is held off site, such as pottery, painting, etc. In addition, an Advent by Candlelight event is held, generally the end of November, where we gather to prepare our hearts for the Christmas season by enjoying singing and the Christmas story, beautifully decorated tables, and refreshments. Each year we have an annual fundraiser and use those funds and card sale funds to support various charities along with our events held.
We hope you will come to join us at one or all of our events, consider joining one of our groups as we serve in the church, or consider being a committee chairperson or officer and participate in the business and planning of the L.I.S.T. group. For upcoming events, please see the monthly church calendar. If you would like further information, please contact
Mae Mehringer at 262-246-4331, or e-mail email@example.com
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:10,11