"St. John's Lutheran school exists to support parents in helping children GROW in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; and assist the churches to GO and make disciples of all nations.”
St. John's Lutheran School is your choice for a complete education
- Kindergarten: Classes are designed to gently transition the children from the home learning environment to the more structured classroom. Spiritual, motor, language and social development is emphasized.
- Elementary Grades 1-5: Basic skills of phonics-based reading and spelling, and traditional math are emphasized. Students continue to build on that solid foundation, meeting high standards and developing critical thinking skills
- Junior High Grades 6-8: Students are prepared for their high school years through more advanced challenges. This includes a departmentalized approach to teaching these grades.
- All St John's teachers have at least a B.S.E. degree from one of the following colleges: Martin Lutheran College, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee or Wisconsin Lutheran College.
- Teachers further their education to develop their skill in their particular specialty and grade level.
- St John's teachers are committed to their students and to Christian education.
- St John's offers physical education classes and intramural sports.
- Girls interscholastic sports are cross country, basketball, cheer leading, volleyball, softball and track & field.
- Boys interscholastic sports are cross country, soccer, basketball, wrestling, softball, and track & field.
Technology and Fine Arts
- St John's has ipads and chromebooks, which helps prepare students technologically for high school and the world.
- St John's has its own school band and has two piano teachers that offer lessons during the school day. We have an educational fair which rotates among art, science and social studies.
- Reading/Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Computer Lab
- Physical Education
St John's also strongly believes that music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities are an extension of the traditional classroom in developing well rounded individuals.